Sonar acquires Preely. A new era of consumer insights awaits.
Terms & Conditions
Version 1.0 – Last updated: 9/1/2023
Agreement to terms
We are registered in Denmark and have our registered office at Langebrogade 4, Copenhagen 1411. Our VAT number is DK33510608.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and the Site Offerings are our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
You may not use the Site or the Site Offerings for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of Site Offerings, violate any laws. Among unauthorized Site Offerings are the following: intoxicants of any sort; illegal drugs or other illegal products; alcoholic beverages; games of chance; and pornography or graphic adult content, images, or other adult products. Postings of any unauthorized products or content may result in immediate termination of your account and a lifetime ban from use of the Site. We are a service provider and make no representations as to the safety, effectiveness, adequacy, accuracy, availability, prices, ratings, reviews, or legality of any of the information contained on the Site or the Site Offerings displayed or offered through the Site.
You understand and agree that the content of the Site does not contain or constitute representations to be reasonably relied upon, and you agree to hold us harmless from any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations contained within the Site’s content. We do not endorse or recommend any Site Offerings and the Site is provided for informational and advertising purposes only.
You may be required to register with the Site in order to access the Site Offerings. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We reserve the right to limit the quantities of the Site Offerings offered or available on the Site. All descriptions or pricing of the Site Offerings are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any Site Offerings at any time for any reason. We do not warrant that the quality of any of the Site Offerings purchased by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Site will be corrected.
Purchases And Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases of the Site Offerings made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
All payments shall be in Euros. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order.
These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
All sales are final and no refund will be issued.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site Offerings.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site Offerings to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site. Make any unauthorized use of the Site Offerings, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site Offerings as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Unless the Customer does its own recruiting of participants, It is not permitted for the Customer to have contact with the participants in studies. Customer must therefore not make contact with the participants or in any other way demand that the participants make contact with the customer.
User Generated Contributions
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site or the Site Offerings (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Term And Termination
Modifications And Interruptions
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Denmark.
Limitations Of Liability
In no event will UserTribe be liable for: (a) any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits Limitation of Liability: business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Platform, or any information provided on the Platform, or (b) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the information provided on the Platform, such as, but not limited to, voice-to-text transcriptions, auto-generated quotes and sentiment analysis.
UserTribe will indemnify and hold Customer harmless from and against any third-party claim to the extent alleging that the Platform, when used by Customer as authorized in this Agreement, infringes a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret, or any other proprietary rights of a third party, and will indemnify and hold Customer harmless against any damages or costs awarded against Customer (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) or agreed in settlement by UserTribe resulting from the claim, provided that Customer promptly notifies UserTribe of the claim and gives UserTribe reasonably requested information and cooperation and sole authority to defend and settle the claim.
In response to an actual or potential infringement claim, if required by settlement or injunction or as UserTribe determines necessary to avoid material liability, UserTribe may at its option: (a) procure rights for Customer’s continued use of the Platform, (b) replace or modify the allegedly infringing part of the Platform to avoid infringement without reducing the Platform’s overall functionality, or (c) terminate the Agreement and refund to Customer any pre-paid, unused fees for the terminated portion of the Subscription Term.
Customer will indemnify, defend and hold harmless UserTribe from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with any claim arising from or relating to any Customer Materials or Customer Data. This indemnification obligation is subject to the Customer receiving (i) prompt written notice of such claim (but in any event notice in sufficient time for the Customer to respond without prejudice); (ii) the exclusive right to control and direct the investigation, defense, or settlement of such claim; and (iii) all necessary cooperation of UserTribe at Customer’s expense. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, (a) UserTribe may participate in the defense of any claim by counsel of its own choosing, at its cost and expense and (b) Customer will not settle any claim without UserTribe’s prior written consent, unless the settlement fully and unconditionally releases UserTribe and does not require UserTribe to pay any amount, take any action, or admit any liability.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or the Site Offerings or to receive further information regarding use of the Site or the Site Offerings, please contact us at:
Langebrogade 4 Copenhagen